- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
The J. M. Smucker Company has announced the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, LLC in a transaction valued at approximately $1.7 billion, after an estimated tax benefit of $200 million.
Auchan Retail and Casino Group announce that they have entered into exclusive talks to build, in compliance with competition rules, a strategic partnership enabling them to jointly negotiate their purchases in France and abroad with their main multi-national food and non-food suppliers.
Australian wine took centre stage at ProWein 2018, the world’s biggest annual wine trade fair, with 75 wineries, 14 events and more than 500 wines showcased on the Wine Australia stand.
Nestlé today unveiled Milkybar Wowsomes, the first chocolate using Nestlé’s new structured sugar to reduce sugar by 30% versus comparable bars.
Independent craft brewer, BrewDog, has announced that it has purchased Draft House, as two of the UK’s leading craft beer bar networks aim to propel the UK’s beer scene.
Yoghurt is no longer spooned out of the pot but drunk. Breakfast is no longer just eaten at the kitchen table but also on the hoof. And it should all be as healthy and sustainable as possible.
Bananas are America’s #1 fruit; 90% of households purchase them weekly and the average American consumes over 25 pounds of them annually.