- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Innophos Holdings has completed the acquisition of Novel Ingredients, previously announced on August 1st 2017. The addition of Novel Ingredients advances Innophos' Vision 2022 strategy by growing Innophos' Food, Health and Nutrition (FHN) portfolio, expanding its presence in high-growth nutrition end-markets and positioning the company to more effectively develop innovative ingredient solutions that better serve its customers.
Bayer and Quantified Planet, a nonprofit organization located in Vaxholm, Sweden, have signed a licensing and cooperation agreement under which Bayer will donate proprietary, crowd-sourced plant data from more than 70 countries about specific plant types, locations, occurrence and distribution.