- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
In a continuing effort to bring new innovative solutions to customers, Naturex has signed a global distribution agreement via its Open Innovation program (Ingenium) with Ames-based Cura for their Koji Minerals line of fermented minerals for the dietary supplement and functional food markets.
DN2K, developers of advanced remote monitoring and management systems, today announced an expanded pilot program for the company’s new DairyInsight platform.
A new facility to assist advances in crop science is taking shape in the Norfolk countryside.
Nestlé today announced that it agreed to sell its U.S. confectionery business to Ferrero for $2.8 billion in cash.
Dometic has appointed Adam Ramsden as its new Managing Director for the UK and Ireland. He has replaced Marcin Klimczewski, who remains with the company as Territory Manager Emerging Europe.
Nestlé has announced that it agreed to acquire privately-held Atrium Innovations, a global leader in nutritional health products, from a group of investors led by Permira Funds for $2.3 billion in cash. Atrium’s 2017 sales are expected to reach almost $700 million.
BASF inaugurated a new Rice Knowledge Centre at its Agricultural Research Station in Bay, Laguna, Philippines. The new facility centralises BASF’s global expertise in rice cultivation and supports the delivery of enhanced agronomic and technical support to farmers seeking to increase productivity more sustainably.