- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A, through the Group’s company Maire Green Chemicals s.r.l, specialised in the green chemistry sector and Bio-on S.p.A, operating in the sector of bioplastic of high quality, have signed an investment agreement that regulates the entry of Maire Green Chemicals s.r.l in the share capital of U-Coat (Urea Coating) S.p.A. with an equal 50% participation.
To meet the demands of small grain customers growing high-yielding canola varieties, John Deere introduces its smart, powerful W170 Windrower and a wide range of draper headers to make swathing faster and easier in heavy crop and hilly conditions.
Arla Foods UK has announced a series of actions that it is proposing as part of a strategic review of its multi-award-winning UK cheese business, logistics operations and the Arla Group’s three-year transformation programme, Calcium, where it will further create efficiencies for the benefit of its farmer-owners, customers and consumers.
Nestlé has announced changes that further strengthen its research and development operations, the largest of any food company worldwide.
BMO Capital Markets is hosting its 13th annual Farm to Market Conference on 16th - 17th May at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City. The conference brings together industry leaders in the agriculture, food retail, protein, and farm input sectors, as well as global institutional investors.
The Barry Callebaut Group, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, opened 8th May 2018, the first CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ centre in Johannesburg, South Africa.
UEFA and Pepsi® have announced Dua Lipa as the music artist performing at the 2018 “UEFA Champions League Final Opening Ceremony presented by Pepsi.”