- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Balfour Beatty, working in partnership with Thames Water, has saved over one million plastic bags from landfill by utilising a waste plastic asphalt on a key London cycle lane in Stratford, through the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Davis-Standard will promote the company’s elastomer extrusion technology, crosshead and facility expansion during RubberTech.
T.CON has acquired Chinese textile manufacturer Pacific Textiles as a new implementation partner.
BASF has doubled its manufacturing capacity for UV acrylic hotmelts sold under the brand name acResin by building a second production facility at the Ludwigshafen site in Germany.
BASF and Lactips signed an exclusive contract to market Lactips’ water-soluble, bio-based and fully biodegradable material.
Samsung has collaborated with urban style’s finest collective Wavey Garms to host free fashion swap events in Portsmouth.