- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Momentive Performance Materials Inc. has recently celebrated the official opening of its new NXT silane production facility in the Leverkusen Chempark.
One of the leading UK plastic manufacturers has significantly increased its capacity through investing in state-of-the-art machinery and technology that will increase the businesses efficiency in delivering its services to its extensive portfolio of high profile clients.
It's ten years since AkzoNobel and McLaren first roared off the grid with their ground-breaking partnership.
Emerging Western Australian nickel company St George Mining Limited has announced an outstanding intersection of nickel-copper sulphides at the Investigators Prospect within the Mt Alexander Project, near Leonora in the north-eastern Goldfields.
BASF has selected Harjavalta, Finland, as the first location for battery materials production serving the European automotive market. The plant will be constructed adjacent to the nickel and cobalt refinery owned by Norilsk Nickel (Nornickel).
The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Has announced that has formulated a Procurement Policy for the Sustainable Natural Rubber.
ArcelorMittal Mining Canada G.P. has announced a long-term funding programme to support mining and materials engineering research and development in the Faculty of Engineering at McGill University.