- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd, has announced that its US sales and marketing subsidiary Yokohama Tire Corporation signed a new partnership agreement with the US Major League Baseball team the Los Angeles Angels.
Thermoplastic composites are prized for their light weight and exceptional strength.
Acrylics Africa, a speciality plastics manufacturing company within Evonik Industries, announced the opening of its Cape Town offices and technical training facility.
Sirius Minerals Plc has announced that it has entered into a design and build contract with DMC Mining Services UK Ltd and DMC Mining Services Ltd, both subsidiaries of KGHM Polska Miedz SA, for the construction of the four shafts required for its polyhalite project in North Yorkshire.
Nevada Copper Corp has provided a project progress update, including the achievement of key milestones on Nevada Copper's underground and open pit projects at Pumpkin Hollow.
ABM Resources NL has provided an update on activities with the Lake Mackay Joint Venture being managed by Independence Group NL.
Daher has been selected to provide thermoplastic composite structural parts for the Boeing 787 aeroplanes, utilising its expertise in this material – which is lightweight, strong and cost-effective to manufacture – for the company’s first-ever production contract with Boeing.