- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Casio Computer Company now uses BASF’s high-performance plastic Ultramid Advanced N in its latest digital watch G-Shock GBD-H1000.
A material used in airplanes, rockets and sports cars may find its way into more mass-market cars thanks to a new production process developed by Nissan.
BASF Nutrition & Health and Isobionics are launching their first joint product, Isobionics Santalol, a new fragrance in BASF’s portfolio that is a convincing alternative to sandalwood oil.
Audi is now offering seat upholstery made from recycled material for the new A3 for the first time.
Tower Hamlets has become the first borough in London to get a ‘recycled road’ made partly from old tyres that would once have been destined for a landfill site.
Hanson is offering its customers a new range of reduced emission asphalt products to help minimise the impact of asphalt production and laying on local air quality.
Brewers pitchers Corey Knebel and Brent Suter have helped launch a first-of-its-kind partnership between the club and Racine-based SC Johnson to recycle the more than one million plastic cups discarded each season at Miller Park.
Flintshire County Council has been trialling the use of recycled plastic in asphalt to resurface a section of carriageway in Connah’s Quay.