- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Nevada Copper Corp has provided a project progress update, including the achievement of key milestones on Nevada Copper's underground and open pit projects at Pumpkin Hollow.
ABM Resources NL has provided an update on activities with the Lake Mackay Joint Venture being managed by Independence Group NL.
Daher has been selected to provide thermoplastic composite structural parts for the Boeing 787 aeroplanes, utilising its expertise in this material – which is lightweight, strong and cost-effective to manufacture – for the company’s first-ever production contract with Boeing.
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd. announced that last December 2017 it has developed the world’s largest floating pneumatic rubber fender, with a diameter of six meters.
Independent testing carried out at the VINCI Construction Technology Centre in Bedfordshire has officially confirmed that Flexcrete’s Cementitious Coating 851 will provide an effective barrier to chlorides for at least 29 years.
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. a leading North American compounder of custom sheet moulding compound and moulder of fibreglass reinforced plastics, has recently announced it has acquired substantially all the assets of Horizon Plastics International Inc. (“HPI”).