- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
VELOX GmbH, a leading pan-European distributor of raw material specialities and solution provider for the plastics and composites industries, has announced a new distribution partnership with Ilium Composites, a manufacturer of unique and innovative glass reinforcements for closed mould and speciality applications.
Rio Tinto has completed its off-market buy-back of Rio Tinto Limited shares, which was increased to AU$750 million from the indicative AU$700 million announced due to strong demand.
Bridgestone Corporation has announced that it has been identified as a global leader in sustainable water management and has been named to this year’s Water A-List by CDP, the non-profit global environmental disclosure platform.
Metsä Group celebrated the inauguration of its next-generation bioproduct mill in Äänekoski, Finland, on 18th October 2017. The mill was inaugurated by the President of Finland, Sauli Niinistö.
Already anchored in its home environment, McInnis world-class cement plant in Port-Daniel–Gascons, in the Gaspé region, offers promising prospects for an economically deprived area.
Gensource Potash Corporation has announced that its underlying technology provider, Innovare Technologies Ltd, has received confirmation of US Patent.