- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
BASF and Lactips signed an exclusive contract to market Lactips’ water-soluble, bio-based and fully biodegradable material.
Samsung has collaborated with urban style’s finest collective Wavey Garms to host free fashion swap events in Portsmouth.
What began as a promising vision in May 2017 has now reached a successful conclusion: the project “NextGenAM” will work on the development of a pilot production line for a next-generation automated “Additive Manufacturing” process for partners Premium AEROTEC, EOS and Daimler.
Adidas strengthens its commitment to tackling plastic waste with the reveal of FUTURECRAFT.LOOP - a 100% recyclable performance running shoe.
Daimler AG has acquired a minority equity stake in U.S. battery material specialist Sila Nanotechnologies as part of its research and development activities.
Arkema has successfully started up a Kepstan® PEKK plant at its site near Mobile, Alabama (USA).
The Holmen Group’s paperboard manufacturer, Iggesund Paperboard, has received the highest rating for sustainability in an evaluation done this year by the rating firm EcoVadis.