- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Fiore Gold Ltd has provided an operational update on its Pan Mine in White Pine County, Nevada. Mine production in October totalled 425,634 tons of ore and 473,803 tons of waste, with the mine now maintaining a consistent mining rate of 14,000 tons per day (tpd) of ore. Gold production for October was 1,809 ounces, a significant increase over the 1,602 ounces produced in September.
VELOX GmbH, a leading pan-European distributor of raw material specialities and solution provider for the plastics and composites industries, has announced a new distribution partnership with Ilium Composites, a manufacturer of unique and innovative glass reinforcements for closed mould and speciality applications.
Rio Tinto has completed its off-market buy-back of Rio Tinto Limited shares, which was increased to AU$750 million from the indicative AU$700 million announced due to strong demand.
Bridgestone Corporation has announced that it has been identified as a global leader in sustainable water management and has been named to this year’s Water A-List by CDP, the non-profit global environmental disclosure platform.
Metsä Group celebrated the inauguration of its next-generation bioproduct mill in Äänekoski, Finland, on 18th October 2017. The mill was inaugurated by the President of Finland, Sauli Niinistö.
Already anchored in its home environment, McInnis world-class cement plant in Port-Daniel–Gascons, in the Gaspé region, offers promising prospects for an economically deprived area.