- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Trophy Resources, Inc has announced that it has signed a non-binding letter of intent which contemplates a proposed reverse merger with Jiangsu Donghua Textile Co. Ltd a privately held company.
Northern Star Resources has announced that it has agreed to acquire the high-grade Pogo gold project in Alaska.
Emerging Western Australian nickel company St George Mining Limited has announced that further high-grade nickel-copper sulphides have been intersected in drilling at the Mt Alexander Project, located near Leonora in the north-eastern Goldfields.
Colourful Yunnan Happy World, the first theme park in southwest China, has officially opened to the public in Kunming, Yunnan province, after collaborating with AkzoNobel's Dulux Pro brand to paint around 180,000 square meters of attractions and facilities in approximately 80 different colours.
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd has announced that is has developed a double-tube internal heat exchanger for use in automotive air-conditioners to improve the cooling efficiency.
Australian lithium developer Pilbara Minerals Limited (ASX: PLS) (Pilbara Minerals or the Company) has announced the results of the DFS for the Stage 2, 5Mtpa (Stage 2, 5Mtpa DFS) expansion of its 100%-owned Pilgangoora Lithium-Tantalum project (Pilgangoora project).
Cobalt Blockchain Inc has announced that it has received final approval for its application for a cobalt and copper license in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd has announced that it has developed the world’s first technology capable of efficiently producing isoprene from a biomass.