- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
A team of chemists from the University of Houston has reported the discovery of a new class of catalyst to produce ultra-high-weight polyethene, a potential new source of high-strength, abrasion-resistant plastic used for products ranging from bulletproof vests to artificial joints.
Bechtel has received approval from Teck to proceed with the expansion of the Quebrada Blanca copper mine in Chile.
The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd, announced on November 20th that it has established a basic technology for a two-component urethane adhesive with high strength and excellent elasticity.
The National Composites Centre, a world-renowned focal point for innovation and excellence, hosting over 300 specialist researchers, engineers and innovators, has announced a major new research and development investment programme that will help define the future of composites.
Dr Klaus Keysberg, CFO of thyssenkrupp Materials Services, is to become CEO of the company with effect from 1st January 2019.
Reynolds Polymer Technology, the world's leader in fully integrated, highly engineered acrylic solutions, has been tasked with being the sole acrylic provider for the largest Dark Matter experiment in the U.S. called LUX-ZEPLIN (LZ).
Albemarle Corporation has announced that it has signed an Exclusivity Agreement with Mineral Resources Limited in relation to the potential creation of a 50/50 joint venture.