- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
The global specialty silica market is projected to reach $4.43 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.
AkzoNobel has received a renewed Environmental Product Declaration for its Interpon D series of powder coatings, underlining the company's ongoing commitment to providing sustainable products for its customers.
Visitors to the Middle East will soon be able to experience the largest and highest Ferris wheel in the world - Ain Dubai (the Dubai Eye) - which is being protected by coatings from AkzoNobel.
Nevada Copper Corp has announced results from the first two holes of its 2018 open pit diamond drill program, at the Company's 100%-owned, fully-permitted Pumpkin Hollow Project in Nevada.
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd, has announced that its US sales and marketing subsidiary Yokohama Tire Corporation signed a new partnership agreement with the US Major League Baseball team the Los Angeles Angels.
Thermoplastic composites are prized for their light weight and exceptional strength.
Acrylics Africa, a speciality plastics manufacturing company within Evonik Industries, announced the opening of its Cape Town offices and technical training facility.