- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Australian lithium developer Pilbara Minerals Limited (ASX: PLS) (Pilbara Minerals or the Company) has announced the results of the DFS for the Stage 2, 5Mtpa (Stage 2, 5Mtpa DFS) expansion of its 100%-owned Pilgangoora Lithium-Tantalum project (Pilgangoora project).
Cobalt Blockchain Inc has announced that it has received final approval for its application for a cobalt and copper license in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd has announced that it has developed the world’s first technology capable of efficiently producing isoprene from a biomass.
Emerging Western Australian nickel company St George Mining Limited has announced that high-grade nickel-copper sulphides have been intersected in the first drill hole completed in the drill programme underway at the Mt Alexander Project, located near Leonora in the north-eastern Goldfields.
The global specialty silica market is projected to reach $4.43 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.
AkzoNobel has received a renewed Environmental Product Declaration for its Interpon D series of powder coatings, underlining the company's ongoing commitment to providing sustainable products for its customers.
Visitors to the Middle East will soon be able to experience the largest and highest Ferris wheel in the world - Ain Dubai (the Dubai Eye) - which is being protected by coatings from AkzoNobel.
Nevada Copper Corp has announced results from the first two holes of its 2018 open pit diamond drill program, at the Company's 100%-owned, fully-permitted Pumpkin Hollow Project in Nevada.