- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Has announced that has formulated a Procurement Policy for the Sustainable Natural Rubber.
ArcelorMittal Mining Canada G.P. has announced a long-term funding programme to support mining and materials engineering research and development in the Faculty of Engineering at McGill University.
BASF Plastic Additives Middle East, the state-of-the-art production facility for customer-specific antioxidant blends in Bahrain, named Michael Wille its new Managing Director.
The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. has announced that it is supplying its global flagship “ADVAN Sport V105” tires to Germany’s BMW Group for use as original equipment on the automaker’s new BMW X4 model.
Trophy Resources, Inc has announced that it has signed a non-binding letter of intent which contemplates a proposed reverse merger with Jiangsu Donghua Textile Co. Ltd a privately held company.
Northern Star Resources has announced that it has agreed to acquire the high-grade Pogo gold project in Alaska.
Emerging Western Australian nickel company St George Mining Limited has announced that further high-grade nickel-copper sulphides have been intersected in drilling at the Mt Alexander Project, located near Leonora in the north-eastern Goldfields.