- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Sibanye-Stillwater is pleased to announce that on 29th September 2017, it commenced production from the Blitz project, at Sibanye-Stillwater's operations in Montana, in the USA.
The foundation stone of Metsä Wood’s new birch plywood mill has been laid in Pärnu, Estonia. The greetings in the ceremony were delivered by the Minister of Public Administration of Estonia Jaak Aab and the President and CEO of Metsä Group Kari Jordan.
The DyStar Group has released its 2016 Sustainability Performance Report. This is the seventh year of reporting for the company that aspires to become the world’s most sustainable and responsible supplier of colours, chemicals and services to the global textile industry.