- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
A milestone ground-breaking ceremony has taken place at AkzoNobel’s North American Wood Coatings facility in High Point, North Carolina, to officially kickstart a €50 million investment which will transform the site’s manufacturing capability.
AkzoNobel has become the first major manufacturer to launch recycled paint thanks to a ground-breaking partnership in the UK with resource management experts Veolia.
Balfour Beatty, working in partnership with Thames Water, has saved over one million plastic bags from landfill by utilising a waste plastic asphalt on a key London cycle lane in Stratford, through the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Davis-Standard will promote the company’s elastomer extrusion technology, crosshead and facility expansion during RubberTech.
T.CON has acquired Chinese textile manufacturer Pacific Textiles as a new implementation partner.
BASF has doubled its manufacturing capacity for UV acrylic hotmelts sold under the brand name acResin by building a second production facility at the Ludwigshafen site in Germany.