- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Daher has been selected to provide thermoplastic composite structural parts for the Boeing 787 aeroplanes, utilising its expertise in this material – which is lightweight, strong and cost-effective to manufacture – for the company’s first-ever production contract with Boeing.
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd. announced that last December 2017 it has developed the world’s largest floating pneumatic rubber fender, with a diameter of six meters.
Independent testing carried out at the VINCI Construction Technology Centre in Bedfordshire has officially confirmed that Flexcrete’s Cementitious Coating 851 will provide an effective barrier to chlorides for at least 29 years.
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. a leading North American compounder of custom sheet moulding compound and moulder of fibreglass reinforced plastics, has recently announced it has acquired substantially all the assets of Horizon Plastics International Inc. (“HPI”).
Condor Gold has announced that the Company’s ordinary shares will commence trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the “TSX”) under the symbol COG at the start of trading on 15th January 2018. Mark Child, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Condor, stated: “I am delighted that Condor is to be listed on the TSX later today via a non-offering long form prospectus.
EOS, the world's leading technology supplier in the field of industrial 3D printing, and Under Armour, one of the largest sports brands in the world and a market leader in bringing commercial 3D printed footwear to consumers have announced their strategic new partnership at the formnext trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany.