- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Paper and Packaging
Belvac Production Machinery, Inc., a world leader in the design and production of continuous motion rotary machinery used by beverage, food and aerosol can manufacturers around the globe, is pleased to announce the acquisition of Rosario Handel based in Dongen, The Netherlands.
Both Iggesund Paperboard mills – in Iggesund, Sweden, and Workington, England - have been awarded the highest rating for sustainability in an evaluation done by the EcoVadis firm of analysts.
Moisture is a major threat to raw materials and finished goods of all kinds—particularly those made of metal and prone to rust and corrosion.
Iggesund Paperboard’s both mills – in Iggesund, Sweden, and Workington, England - have been awarded the highest rating for sustainability in an evaluation done by the EcoVadis firm of analysts.
Diamond Packaging won three awards in the 24th Annual FSEA Gold Leaf Awards Competition, the industry's premier showcase for foil stamping, embossing, and other speciality effects. Awards were announced last month at the IADD FSEA Odyssey, held in Schaumburg, IL.
On June 10, 2017, Voith Paper, Huazhang Technology, Jianhui Paper and Jinzhou Paper reached an agreement to rebuild the headboxes and shoe presses of existing paper machines. Under this new contract, Voith Paper has been commissioned to rebuild the headboxes and shoe presses of Jianhui PM 3 and PM 4 as well as Jinzhou PM 3 and PM 4.
South Africa successfully diverted 1.4 million tonnes of recyclable paper and paper packaging from landfill in 2016. This is equivalent to the weight of 280,000 adult African elephants or would cover 254 soccer fields.
Fibria, a Brazilian company that is the world’s leading producer of eucalyptus pulp from planted forests, has advanced the operational startup of its new mill at Três Lagoas in the state of Mato Grosso do Sul. The company’s second pulp production line goes operational three weeks ahead of schedule, while originally slated for the first half of September.