- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Paper and Packaging
The higher the product quality, the more important the quality control – and therefore the more expensive if the packaging is destroyed and the product can no longer be sold.
Constantia Flexibles Group has agreed to acquire a majority shareholding in the Indian film-based laminates producer Creative Polypack Limited.
“Businesses should not underestimate the impact sponsorship has on female-oriented initiatives,” says Joanna Stephenson, Co-founder of Women in Packaging UK, a group that connects, supports and recognises female employees in the UK packaging industry.
The new MAPY VAC inline gas analyser from Witt-Gasetechnik is able to check the modified atmosphere of packages processed in tray-sealers and thermoformers before the packages are finally sealed.
Leading folding carton manufacturer Graphic Packaging International is making a £5 million investment in its Gateshead UK facility to meet growing demand and create job opportunities for the North East.
Sappi Limited, a leading global producer of dissolving wood pulp, specialities and packaging papers, printing and writing papers and biomaterials, today announced that all conditions precedent relating to the acquisition of the speciality paper business of Cham Paper Group Holding AG (CPG) have been fulfilled and closing has been completed.
International Paper a world leader in renewable fibre-based packaging, pulp and paper products, has been recognised by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as one of the 2018 World's Most Ethical Companies.