- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Steels, Metals and Tooling
ArcelorMittal has been ranked first in the world in five categories relating to steel companies’ readiness for a low carbon transition.
Nouryon has acquired Zhejiang Friend Chemical Co., the largest Chinese producer of triethyl aluminium, a metal alkyl used in the production of high-volume polymers, such as polypropylene and polyethylene.
ArcelorMittal has published its first Climate Action report in which it announces its ambition to significantly reduce CO2 emissions globally and be carbon neutral in Europe by 2050.
South Korean-based Horyong has chosen Strenx steel to manufacture its special purpose truck-mounted aerial lifts and ladder cars.
Since Hyundai Motor decided to go from regular steel to SSAB’s Hardox steel when producing the concrete mixers for their special trucks, the demand has surged.