- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Steels, Metals and Tooling
Nippon Steel & Sumikin Engineering Co., Ltd has announced that CTCI Corporation has awarded NSENGI with the core components of a new WtE plant in Taoyuan City, Taiwan.
With its standardisation strategy and the C 22 UP machining centre from Hermle, the tool and mould making division of the WMF Group has managed to streamline die and tool production processes, thereby creating the scope for services for external customers.
For over three decades steel company SSAB has delivered steel plates to England-based My Inner Strenx members Kocurek Excavators, the industry leaders in the manufacture of demolition equipment.
ArcelorMittal Poland's plant in Kraków has produced more than a hundred bicycle racks made of steel obtained from old, coal-burning stoves which residents have exchanged for ecological heating sources.
Rotork has extended its CMA range of compact modulating actuators with new sizes specifically designed for reliable automation of larger linear control valves.
Chicago Pneumatic is delighted to introduce its next-generation CP3330 and CP3340 industrial vertical grinders to foundry workers, metal fabricators and MROs worldwide.
ArcelorMittal has announced that AM Investco Italy Srl’s transaction to acquire Ilva S.p.A. has been completed.