- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Steels, Metals and Tooling
Hadley Group, the global leader in cold rollforming, will be presenting its capabilities at the 25th international sheet metal working technology exhibition Euroblech, taking place in Hanover, Germany from 23rd – 26th October (Hall 17, Stand E70).
ArcelorMittal Brazil is set to resume the expansion project at ArcelorMittal Vega, flat steel cold rolling, pickling, and galvanising unit located in São Francisco do Sul (state of Santa Catarina).
In the face of the US tariff storm, the Aluminium China 2018 exhibition, Shanghai, from 11th – 13th July, will provide China’s aluminium industry with its first global platform since the announcement to expand business into other world markets.
ArcelorMittal Zenica has announced the completion of a €30 million project to rebuild the Blast Furnace and upgrade other areas of the factory.
Tata Steel has started dispatch of ferrochrome branded as Tata Tiscrome from its ferrochrome plant located in Gopalpur Industrial Park in Ganjam district of Odisha on 18th June 2018.
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation entered into a share purchase agreement in March 2018 with funds advised by Triton to acquire Ovako AB which is headquartered in Sweden and manufactures and sells special steel aimed mainly at the European market.
The trio comprising Poonam, Swarnalata and Sandeep Toliya, successfully reached the Summit of Mount Everest this morning as part of the Mission Everest 2018.