- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Steels, Metals and Tooling
ZPUH JK Milosz Kiedrowski, a container manufacturer located in northern Poland, started in 2001 to closely cooperate with the Swedish company ILAB Container AB, thus accessing the Scandinavian market.
ArcelorMittal Liberia has opened a state-of-the-art vocational training centre in Yekepa with a keynote address by Liberia’s vice president.
Since Swedish company Olofsfors brought the production of its ECO-Tracks for forestry machines in-house, it has secured an optimised production process with less material waste and improved sustainability. The side supports on the tracks are made from SSAB Boron 27 steel.
Hadley Group, the global leader in cold rollforming, will be presenting its capabilities at the 25th international sheet metal working technology exhibition Euroblech, taking place in Hanover, Germany from 23rd – 26th October (Hall 17, Stand E70).
ArcelorMittal Brazil is set to resume the expansion project at ArcelorMittal Vega, flat steel cold rolling, pickling, and galvanising unit located in São Francisco do Sul (state of Santa Catarina).
In the face of the US tariff storm, the Aluminium China 2018 exhibition, Shanghai, from 11th – 13th July, will provide China’s aluminium industry with its first global platform since the announcement to expand business into other world markets.
ArcelorMittal Zenica has announced the completion of a €30 million project to rebuild the Blast Furnace and upgrade other areas of the factory.