- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Steels, Metals and Tooling
Chicago Pneumatic is delighted to introduce its next-generation CP3330 and CP3340 industrial vertical grinders to foundry workers, metal fabricators and MROs worldwide.
ArcelorMittal has announced that AM Investco Italy Srl’s transaction to acquire Ilva S.p.A. has been completed.
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, with ArcelorMittal, has engaged in acquisition procedures aiming at jointly acquiring and managing Essar Steel India Limited.
ZPUH JK Milosz Kiedrowski, a container manufacturer located in northern Poland, started in 2001 to closely cooperate with the Swedish company ILAB Container AB, thus accessing the Scandinavian market.
ArcelorMittal Liberia has opened a state-of-the-art vocational training centre in Yekepa with a keynote address by Liberia’s vice president.
Since Swedish company Olofsfors brought the production of its ECO-Tracks for forestry machines in-house, it has secured an optimised production process with less material waste and improved sustainability. The side supports on the tracks are made from SSAB Boron 27 steel.
Hadley Group, the global leader in cold rollforming, will be presenting its capabilities at the 25th international sheet metal working technology exhibition Euroblech, taking place in Hanover, Germany from 23rd – 26th October (Hall 17, Stand E70).
ArcelorMittal Brazil is set to resume the expansion project at ArcelorMittal Vega, flat steel cold rolling, pickling, and galvanising unit located in São Francisco do Sul (state of Santa Catarina).