- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Steels, Metals and Tooling
ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation has announced that ArcelorMittal’s subsidiary ArcelorMittal India Private Limited (‘AMIPL’) has submitted an offer in the re-bidding process for Essar Steel India Limited (‘Essar Steel’) in connection with the joint venture between ArcelorMittal and NSSMC to jointly acquire and manage Essar Steel.
IFS, the global enterprise applications company, announces that TATMETAL, one of Turkey’s leading flat steel producers, has chosen IFS Applications 9 to embark on its digital transformation.
ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks, a subsidiary of ArcelorMittal, the world’s leading steel and mining company, selected the city of Detroit as the company’s first wholly-owned manufacturing operation in the state due to its proximity to leading automakers, access to talent and support from local and state governments.
Emirates Global Aluminium, the largest industrial company in the United Arab Emirates outside oil and gas and the world’s largest ‘premium aluminium’ producer, today reported net income for 2017 of AED 3.3 billion ($900 million), a 59% increase on 2016.
ArcelorMittal has announced that its subsidiary ArcelorMittal India Private Limited recently submitted an offer for Essar Steel India Limited, the Indian steel company, in-line with the corporate insolvency resolution process for Essar.
Cost pressure and increasing quality requirements are influencing the automotive sector more than ever before.
TimkenSteel Corporation, a leader in customised alloy steel products and services, today announced the launch of its new, cloud-based mobile application to complement its Practical Data for Metallurgists printed guide.
“Les Coursives de Pantin”, designed by architect Paul Chemetov and inaugurated in 1981, underwent a major rehabilitation after some issues appeared regarding the façade.