- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Steels, Metals and Tooling
Cost pressure and increasing quality requirements are influencing the automotive sector more than ever before.
TimkenSteel Corporation, a leader in customised alloy steel products and services, today announced the launch of its new, cloud-based mobile application to complement its Practical Data for Metallurgists printed guide.
“Les Coursives de Pantin”, designed by architect Paul Chemetov and inaugurated in 1981, underwent a major rehabilitation after some issues appeared regarding the façade.
Welding steel requires a robust and reliable tool; one that continues to work perfectly even when exposed to the harsh conditions prevalent in machine and steel construction or the production of pipelines, cranes or rail vehicles.
Leading international trade fair for the most modern and innovative metalworking techniques, EMO Hannover 2017 successfully took place in September.
UC RUSAL, a leading global aluminium producer, has announced that it will be supplying approximately 510 tonnes of aluminium to be used in the production of aluminium tram interiors.
ArcelorMittal Zenica, the steel producer located in Bosnia and Herzegovina (B&H), today signed a 9,6 mill BAM (€4.9m) contract with Italian company “Ekoplant”, marking the start of a major project to install advanced new dust filters in the steel plant.
Altecnic, the UK's leading provider of high-quality heating and plumbing components, has strengthened its nationwide salesforce with the appointment of Mr Graham Heap as its new Area Sales Manager.