- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Steels, Metals and Tooling
ArcelorMittal has announced that it is one of 230 companies selected for the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, which distinguishes companies committed to transparency in gender reporting and advancing women’s equality in the workplace.
ArcelorMittal has called for Europe to introduce a green border adjustment whereby steel imported into Europe has the same standards applied on CO2 as European-produced steel under the Emissions Trading System regime.
Nippon Steel & Sumikin Engineering Co., Ltd has announced that CTCI Corporation has awarded NSENGI with the core components of a new WtE plant in Taoyuan City, Taiwan.
With its standardisation strategy and the C 22 UP machining centre from Hermle, the tool and mould making division of the WMF Group has managed to streamline die and tool production processes, thereby creating the scope for services for external customers.
For over three decades steel company SSAB has delivered steel plates to England-based My Inner Strenx members Kocurek Excavators, the industry leaders in the manufacture of demolition equipment.
ArcelorMittal Poland's plant in Kraków has produced more than a hundred bicycle racks made of steel obtained from old, coal-burning stoves which residents have exchanged for ecological heating sources.
Rotork has extended its CMA range of compact modulating actuators with new sizes specifically designed for reliable automation of larger linear control valves.