- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Steels, Metals and Tooling
“Les Coursives de Pantin”, designed by architect Paul Chemetov and inaugurated in 1981, underwent a major rehabilitation after some issues appeared regarding the façade.
Welding steel requires a robust and reliable tool; one that continues to work perfectly even when exposed to the harsh conditions prevalent in machine and steel construction or the production of pipelines, cranes or rail vehicles.
Leading international trade fair for the most modern and innovative metalworking techniques, EMO Hannover 2017 successfully took place in September.
UC RUSAL, a leading global aluminium producer, has announced that it will be supplying approximately 510 tonnes of aluminium to be used in the production of aluminium tram interiors.
ArcelorMittal Zenica, the steel producer located in Bosnia and Herzegovina (B&H), today signed a 9,6 mill BAM (€4.9m) contract with Italian company “Ekoplant”, marking the start of a major project to install advanced new dust filters in the steel plant.
Altecnic, the UK's leading provider of high-quality heating and plumbing components, has strengthened its nationwide salesforce with the appointment of Mr Graham Heap as its new Area Sales Manager.
ArcelorMittal operations in Argentina and Brazil have each been shortlisted for Steelie Awards in the Excellence in Sustainability category. The Steelie Awards, in their 8th year, are organised by the World Steel Association.
ArcelorMittal (‘the Company’) today announces a major US$1 billion, three-year investment programme at its Mexican operations, which is focussed on building ArcelorMittal Mexico’s downstream capabilities, sustaining the competitiveness of its mining operations and modernising its existing asset base.