- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Steels, Metals and Tooling
Rotork has extended its CMA range of compact modulating actuators with new sizes specifically designed for reliable automation of larger linear control valves.
Chicago Pneumatic is delighted to introduce its next-generation CP3330 and CP3340 industrial vertical grinders to foundry workers, metal fabricators and MROs worldwide.
ArcelorMittal has announced that AM Investco Italy Srl’s transaction to acquire Ilva S.p.A. has been completed.
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, with ArcelorMittal, has engaged in acquisition procedures aiming at jointly acquiring and managing Essar Steel India Limited.
ZPUH JK Milosz Kiedrowski, a container manufacturer located in northern Poland, started in 2001 to closely cooperate with the Swedish company ILAB Container AB, thus accessing the Scandinavian market.
ArcelorMittal Liberia has opened a state-of-the-art vocational training centre in Yekepa with a keynote address by Liberia’s vice president.
Since Swedish company Olofsfors brought the production of its ECO-Tracks for forestry machines in-house, it has secured an optimised production process with less material waste and improved sustainability. The side supports on the tracks are made from SSAB Boron 27 steel.