- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
Steels, Metals and Tooling
Altecnic, the UK's leading provider of high-quality heating and plumbing components, has strengthened its nationwide salesforce with the appointment of Mr Graham Heap as its new Area Sales Manager.
ArcelorMittal operations in Argentina and Brazil have each been shortlisted for Steelie Awards in the Excellence in Sustainability category. The Steelie Awards, in their 8th year, are organised by the World Steel Association.
ArcelorMittal (‘the Company’) today announces a major US$1 billion, three-year investment programme at its Mexican operations, which is focussed on building ArcelorMittal Mexico’s downstream capabilities, sustaining the competitiveness of its mining operations and modernising its existing asset base.
The Roemheld Group has opened a new Stark manufacturing centre in Rankweil, Austria. This 6,000m2 building officially opened at the beginning of July and houses the latest manufacturing equipment and systems. This investment in technology includes new turn-mill centres, CNC grinding machines and a 3D measuring machine for use with large parts.