- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
The TSA and Las Vegas McCarran International Airport have unveiled the Innovation Checkpoint, a collaborative effort between TSA’s Innovation Task Force and the airport that allows for side-by-side testing and evaluation of emerging security technologies in a live checkpoint environment, the first and only one of its kind nationwide.
Foxconn and Johnson Controls today announced that they have signed a memorandum of understanding forming a global technology strategic partnership.
A Boeing-built 702 digital satellite called Amos-17 will provide affordable internet access and other communications services to underserved parts of Africa as well as Europe and the Middle East.
Professional painters can now be more confident about precisely matching their clients’ colour choices in seconds, thanks to a new digital Color Sensor developed by AkzoNobel.
BOFA International, leaders in portable fume and dust extraction solutions, has unveiled fire mitigation technology designed to protect the growing investment in high-temperature fibre laser systems.