- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
The newest LG CineBeam 4K UHD Laser projector from LG Electronics is designed to deliver an authentic movie theatre experience to consumers in the comfort of their own homes.
Amey, as Kent County Council’s highways maintenance provider, is trialling the use of drone technology in a bid to identify any defects on roads in and around Kent.
Johnson Controls, a global leader in creating smart buildings and helping reopen buildings as part of the ‘new normal’, has announced the launch of its smart elevated skin temperature scanning solution, the Tyco Illustra Pro Thermal EST.
Network Rail Southern region is spearheading a trial of full-colour, high-definition customer information display at London Waterloo station to provide passengers with high quality train running information.
Nulogy, the leading provider of agile supply chain software, is hosting a free industry webinar to demonstrate how digitalisation can make businesses more resilient in the face of uncertainty.