- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
The global sports and entertainment community Topgolf Entertainment Group is enhancing the entertainment experience for millions of patrons with the installation of more than 10,000 advanced commercial displays from LG Electronics in more than 50 Topgolf venues in the United States.
Superyacht builders and applicators can now benefit from revolutionary spray filler technology developed by AkzoNobel, which is all set to make waves in the industry.
telent, a leading UK technology and network services company, has extended its CCTV maintenance contract with Transport for London for an additional three-years.
BP has developed an enhanced recycling technology, BP Infinia, that enables currently unrecyclable polyethylene terephthalate plastic waste to be diverted from landfill or incineration and instead transformed back into new, virgin-quality feedstocks.
LG threw the ultimate home entertainment-themed party with a multi-room pop-up bar in New York City last week and invited guests to raise a glass to the industry’s first-ever refrigerator to produce large, slow-melting ice – LG InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerators with Craft Ice.