- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
A Boeing-built 702 digital satellite called Amos-17 will provide affordable internet access and other communications services to underserved parts of Africa as well as Europe and the Middle East.
Professional painters can now be more confident about precisely matching their clients’ colour choices in seconds, thanks to a new digital Color Sensor developed by AkzoNobel.
BOFA International, leaders in portable fume and dust extraction solutions, has unveiled fire mitigation technology designed to protect the growing investment in high-temperature fibre laser systems.
Intel and SAP have announced a multiyear technology partnership focused on optimising Intel’s platforms, including Intel Xeon Scalable processors and Intel Optane DC persistent memory, for SAP’s end-to-end enterprise software applications, including SAP S/4HANA.