- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Nokia and Nordic Telecom have launched the world’s first Mission Critical Communication-ready LTE network in the recently opened up 410-430 MHz band.
Restrata, a technology and services company focused on security, safety and emergency response solutions has unveiled the Restrata platform.
Intel has acquired Omnitek, a leading provider of optimised video and vision FPGA IP solutions.