- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Intel and Google Cloud have announced a strategic partnership aimed at helping enterprise customers seamlessly deploy applications across on-premise and cloud environments.
Protecting wooden building facades against fire just got easier - and more efficient - following the launch of a new coatings system which has been specially engineered by AkzoNobel.
This year, Deutsche Messe AG is once again offering the HERMES AWARD, one of world's most coveted technology prizes.
The Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Tokyo 2020, has launched the new Tokyo 2020 Robot Project, one of many programmes aimed at ensuring the Tokyo 2020 Games will be the most innovative yet, providing visitors with an experience they are unlikely to forget.
Apple has introduced the all-new iPad Air in an ultra-thin 10.5-inch design, offering the latest innovations including Apple Pencil1 support and high-end performance at a breakthrough price.