- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Intel and SAP have announced a multiyear technology partnership focused on optimising Intel’s platforms, including Intel Xeon Scalable processors and Intel Optane DC persistent memory, for SAP’s end-to-end enterprise software applications, including SAP S/4HANA.
Inmarsat, the world leader in global mobile satellite communications, is to introduce two new satellite payloads dedicated to the Arctic region in a partnership with Space Norway and its subsidiary Space Norway HEOSAT.
EE lit up London’s iconic River Thames tonight in celebration of the launch of the UK’s first 5G network.
LG has announced the start of sales of the world’s first 8K OLED TV with pre-orders for the 88-inch set starting this week in South Korea.