- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Nokia and Nordic Telecom have launched the world’s first Mission Critical Communication-ready LTE network in the recently opened up 410-430 MHz band.
Restrata, a technology and services company focused on security, safety and emergency response solutions has unveiled the Restrata platform.
Intel has acquired Omnitek, a leading provider of optimised video and vision FPGA IP solutions.