- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Glomex Marine Antennas debuts the world’s first GPS antenna using internationally accepted ZigBee technology.
Nokia and Nordic Telecom have launched the world’s first Mission Critical Communication-ready LTE network in the recently opened up 410-430 MHz band.