- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Tata Consultancy Services has been listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for the sixth consecutive year by S&P Dow Jones Indices and RobecoSAM.
A new Intel study finds consumers look forward to a self-driving car future even while harbouring fears and uncertainty now.
Autonomous robots fitted with tiny chemical sensors that listen to the ‘sounds’ coming off of gases will instantly detect gas leaks in petrochemical plants and pipelines to dramatically improve disaster responses.
The new World Robotics Report shows that a new record high of 381,000 units was shipped globally in 2017 – an increase of 30% compared to the previous year.