- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
LG Electronics has been honoured in with the coveted 2019 Gold Edison Award, the highest honour in the Energy & Sustainability category for LG’s breakthrough room air conditioner technology that delivers a 40% improvement in efficiency for its best performing model.
Intel and Google Cloud have announced a strategic partnership aimed at helping enterprise customers seamlessly deploy applications across on-premise and cloud environments.
Protecting wooden building facades against fire just got easier - and more efficient - following the launch of a new coatings system which has been specially engineered by AkzoNobel.
This year, Deutsche Messe AG is once again offering the HERMES AWARD, one of world's most coveted technology prizes.
The Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Tokyo 2020, has launched the new Tokyo 2020 Robot Project, one of many programmes aimed at ensuring the Tokyo 2020 Games will be the most innovative yet, providing visitors with an experience they are unlikely to forget.