- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Leading cloud and blockchain innovator Shenzhen Onething Technologies Co., Ltd. has announced that it will unveil a new concept of shared computing phone-based smart device OneThing Cloud mini, at CES 2019.
Samsung Electronics has announced that its first automotive-branded processor, Exynos Auto V9, has been selected to power Audi’s next-generation in-vehicle infotainment system, which is expected to make its debut by 2021.
The space robotics market is estimated to be $2.88 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $4.36 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.64%.
The latest release of the Studio 5000 integrated development environment from Rockwell Automation can help get smart machines to market faster with enhanced security.
At AWS re:Invent, Amazon Web Services, Inc. and Lockheed Martin announced a strategic collaboration to integrate the new AWS Ground Station service with Lockheed Martin’s new Verge antenna network.