- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
The Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Tokyo 2020, has launched the new Tokyo 2020 Robot Project, one of many programmes aimed at ensuring the Tokyo 2020 Games will be the most innovative yet, providing visitors with an experience they are unlikely to forget.
Apple has introduced the all-new iPad Air in an ultra-thin 10.5-inch design, offering the latest innovations including Apple Pencil1 support and high-end performance at a breakthrough price.
Lockheed Martin has developed a new LTE-over-satellite system designed to provide connectivity to remote regions, including areas without cellphone coverage, boats off-shore, or during natural disasters like hurricanes, wildfires, earthquakes, catastrophic floods or volcanoes.
BASF announced today the second stir-in pigment for automotive coatings with the pioneering eXpand!™ technology, enabling enhanced colour depth, flop and sparkle.
Ericsson has been selected by XL Axiata to modernise its transport network with 5G-ready routers over the next three years in Indonesia.