- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Restrata, a technology and services company focused on security, safety and emergency response solutions has unveiled the Restrata platform.
Intel has acquired Omnitek, a leading provider of optimised video and vision FPGA IP solutions.
LG Electronics has been honoured in with the coveted 2019 Gold Edison Award, the highest honour in the Energy & Sustainability category for LG’s breakthrough room air conditioner technology that delivers a 40% improvement in efficiency for its best performing model.
Intel and Google Cloud have announced a strategic partnership aimed at helping enterprise customers seamlessly deploy applications across on-premise and cloud environments.
Protecting wooden building facades against fire just got easier - and more efficient - following the launch of a new coatings system which has been specially engineered by AkzoNobel.
This year, Deutsche Messe AG is once again offering the HERMES AWARD, one of world's most coveted technology prizes.