- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
This week, LG Electronics Inc. has begun rolling out a powerful and intelligent speaker with a unique Smart Display.
A recent report “Distributed Control Systems Global Market 2018-2022” issued by the ARC Advisory Group has confirmed that the pioneering technology leader, ABB, has retained its number one position in the market with a 20% market share, for the 19th year running.
Invited guests from some of Coventry and Warwickshire’s leading employers will attend an exclusive interactive event demonstrating how technology can work side by side with employees to take businesses to the next level.