- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Intel Capital has announced an investment in Catalytic, a four-year-old company that helps enterprise customers process data faster and more accurately by coordinating people, bots and artificial intelligence.
Intel has introduced the Intel® RealSense™ Tracking Camera T265.
Samsung Electronics has introduced its smallest high-resolution image sensor, the ISOCELL Slim 3T2.
Avnet has released the January 2019 issue of Supply Chain Navigator.