- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Autonomous robots fitted with tiny chemical sensors that listen to the ‘sounds’ coming off of gases will instantly detect gas leaks in petrochemical plants and pipelines to dramatically improve disaster responses.
The new World Robotics Report shows that a new record high of 381,000 units was shipped globally in 2017 – an increase of 30% compared to the previous year.
Samsung Electronics has announced several ground-breaking additions to its comprehensive semiconductor ecosystem.
In close cooperation, Workaround GmbH, ALBIS PLASTIC GmbH and BASF have modified an important component of the smart glove ProGlove.
Siemens Mobility, Inc. has announced it has received OmniAir Certification for its Sitraffic ESCoS roadside unit (RSU), the first roadside unit to receive OmniAir's commercial, connected vehicle certification.