- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Samsung Electronics has announced several ground-breaking additions to its comprehensive semiconductor ecosystem.
In close cooperation, Workaround GmbH, ALBIS PLASTIC GmbH and BASF have modified an important component of the smart glove ProGlove.
Siemens Mobility, Inc. has announced it has received OmniAir Certification for its Sitraffic ESCoS roadside unit (RSU), the first roadside unit to receive OmniAir's commercial, connected vehicle certification.
Intel has recently participated in the White House summit on quantum information sciences with leaders from industry, academia and U.S. government agencies.