- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- INEOS to make mega-investment in the port of Antwerp
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
Transport and Logistics
GAP Hire Solutions, the UK’s largest independent rental company, has placed an order for eighteen 26 tonne liquid waste tankers, following a recent announcement by the company’s Holdings Board that GAP is introducing Tanker Services as its newest division, bringing the total of GAP’s specialist divisions to 10.
Volvo Trucks is introducing four new trucks, with a strong focus on the driver environment, safety and productivity.
Highways England has released its first footage and images of a pioneering new vehicle being developed to eliminate one of the biggest risks facing roadworkers.
Renault Trucks is taking a critical step in the transformation of urban transport by announcing the signing of a contract with the Carlsberg Group to deliver 20 D Wide Z.E.
ASKO and Scania celebrate the start of operations of four hydrogen gas trucks with electric driveline and of ASKO’s hydrogen gas station in Trondheim, Norway.
Omniplus On, the digital service portal from Daimler Buses is launching its integrated online shop.
Bus operators across England are setting out a bold strategy to work with government to improve services, help tackle climate change and get a billion more passenger journeys by bus by 2030.
Elemica, the leading Digital Supply Network for process manufacturing industries, introduces Elemica ePOD, an electronic proof of delivery mobile application, helping to improve customer service and productivity.