- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Transport and Logistics
GAP Hire Solutions, the UK’s largest independent rental company, has placed an order for eighteen 26 tonne liquid waste tankers, following a recent announcement by the company’s Holdings Board that GAP is introducing Tanker Services as its newest division, bringing the total of GAP’s specialist divisions to 10.
Volvo Trucks is introducing four new trucks, with a strong focus on the driver environment, safety and productivity.
Highways England has released its first footage and images of a pioneering new vehicle being developed to eliminate one of the biggest risks facing roadworkers.
Renault Trucks is taking a critical step in the transformation of urban transport by announcing the signing of a contract with the Carlsberg Group to deliver 20 D Wide Z.E.
ASKO and Scania celebrate the start of operations of four hydrogen gas trucks with electric driveline and of ASKO’s hydrogen gas station in Trondheim, Norway.
Omniplus On, the digital service portal from Daimler Buses is launching its integrated online shop.
Bus operators across England are setting out a bold strategy to work with government to improve services, help tackle climate change and get a billion more passenger journeys by bus by 2030.
Elemica, the leading Digital Supply Network for process manufacturing industries, introduces Elemica ePOD, an electronic proof of delivery mobile application, helping to improve customer service and productivity.