- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Transport and Logistics
Intel and its ecosystem partners are showcasing a wide range of interconnected and intelligent technologies to enable Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions at Hannover Messe.
Passenger comfort means passenger loyalty. The cabin interior is the essential passenger facing element of the airline. Demanding passenger requirement and continuous technology innovations lead to more frequent interior refurbishment.
Daimler Trucks has handed over the first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers in Great Britain.
Scania has announced a partnership agreement with Finnish company Ahola Transport to implement new transport technologies on Nordic roads.
RAM Intermodal Software, a leading solutions provider to intermodal tank operators, container leasing organisations and intermodal equipment traders, has launched the ground-breaking Tank Connect mobile app to boost the bottom line of businesses that use its market-leading Monitor4000 tank operating software.
Lower inventory levels mean lower costs.
Colson Group has launched an all-new digital caster catalogue, built by CADENAS PARTsolutions.
Everything on one screen: Dispatchers and fleet managers have things easier thanks to Fleetboard.