- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Transport and Logistics
Omniplus On, the digital service portal from Daimler Buses is launching its integrated online shop.
Bus operators across England are setting out a bold strategy to work with government to improve services, help tackle climate change and get a billion more passenger journeys by bus by 2030.
Elemica, the leading Digital Supply Network for process manufacturing industries, introduces Elemica ePOD, an electronic proof of delivery mobile application, helping to improve customer service and productivity.
Australia Post and Qantas have announced an expanded domestic and international air freight agreement to support the growing demand for parcels.
Kuehne + Nagel has successfully completed the acquisition of Worldwide Perishable Canada.
In the first half of 2019, the Kuehne + Nagel Group increased net turnover by 5.3%, gross profit by 5.5% and EBIT by 2.0% compared to the previous year’s period.
The UK, Midlands based Amco Group have secured a new contract with Sertec Group for the management and implementation of the Sertec Group logistics network and transport requirements.
Scania’s new battery electric self-driving urban concept vehicle is designed with the flexibility to shift from ferrying commuters to and from work in mornings and evenings, delivering goods during the day and collecting refuse at night.