- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
Transport and Logistics
At Solutrans 2017, Michelin solutions present 4 innovative digital services designed to help drivers and fleet managers get the most from their assets and their activity.
Rolls-Royce has extended its marine Energy Management solutions with a ‘cloud-based’ fuel consumption and carbon dioxide monitoring module designed to help shipowners meet the European Union’s Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV) regulation.
CSX Corporation has announced that James M. Foote is joining the company as chief operating officer.
Wearable technology which could reduce risks to drivers and lone workers has been trialled by highways engineers working for leading service provider Amey.
MICHELIN solutions has been awarded a major contract with XPO Logistics, a leading global provider of transport and logistics solutions, to provide a tailored tire management solution across nearly 80% of its 17,000-strong European fleet.
SEGRO plc and Roxhill have today launched SEGRO Logistics Park East Midlands Gateway, a 700-acre `inland port’ which combines links to the M1 and East Midlands Airport with a major new rail freight terminal.
Jeppesen has announced a three-year service renewal agreement with Air Malta to provide Jeppesen's industry-leading FliteDeck Pro electronic flight bag (EFB) services on iPad, in addition to digital charting data and NavData global navigation services for the airline.
DSV continues to grow its presence in China; its new Chinese management team of the Solutions business area is the latest logistics development DSV’s offices in North and East China are preparing for the future: a future with a more structured direction for the development of the Solutions division, which, after being spun off from the DSV Air & Sea division last year, has been upgraded by adding new warehouses, new products and a reinforced management team that is preparing for Solutions 2.0.