- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Transport and Logistics
Australia Post and Qantas have announced an expanded domestic and international air freight agreement to support the growing demand for parcels.
Kuehne + Nagel has successfully completed the acquisition of Worldwide Perishable Canada.
In the first half of 2019, the Kuehne + Nagel Group increased net turnover by 5.3%, gross profit by 5.5% and EBIT by 2.0% compared to the previous year’s period.
The UK, Midlands based Amco Group have secured a new contract with Sertec Group for the management and implementation of the Sertec Group logistics network and transport requirements.
Scania’s new battery electric self-driving urban concept vehicle is designed with the flexibility to shift from ferrying commuters to and from work in mornings and evenings, delivering goods during the day and collecting refuse at night.
Kuehne + Nagel is optimising its overland transport fleet within the scope of an initiative to increase road safety and reduce exhaust emissions.
Yale dealers Helmut Reiter and Ziegler Gabelstapler have recently expanded their rental fleet to include the highest capacity Yale truck to date.
From mid-May onward, customers with the Savonlinja bus company will be able to opt for a lower-emission journey.