- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Transport and Logistics
Siemens is supplying an autonomous stockyard management system to be used in a new plant for HBIS Laoting Steel Co. Ltd., a Chinese subsidiary of one of the world's biggest iron and steel producers.
Kuehne + Nagel and easyJet signed an agreement for the logistics support to refurbish and modify 39 aircraft, executed at five MRO locations.
Kuehne + Nagel, one of the world’s leading logistics companies, was recently included in the SIX Switzerland Sustainability 25 Index.
The collaboration between Groupe PSA and EasyMile has been forged as part of a project to automate a portion of the Sochaux plant’s logistics platform.
Mercedes-Benz Connectivity Services GmbH has been offering connectivity services for Mercedes-Benz car fleets under the brand name "connect business".
At the IAA, ZF presents solutions that can help make trucks safer in inner-city traffic using a radar-based turn assist system to monitor the entire right vehicle side.
With the ongoing market growth for temperature-controlled shipments, Kuehne + Nagel is investing in its European Pharma fleet.
Kuehne + Nagel announces a partnership with Sincero, a Chinese automotive logistics group with a nation-wide operation coverage, to invest in a joint venture focusing on contract logistics for the automotive sector. Kuehne + Nagel will hold the majority share of the joint venture.