- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Transport and Logistics
Kuehne + Nagel, one of the world’s leading logistics companies, was recently included in the SIX Switzerland Sustainability 25 Index.
The collaboration between Groupe PSA and EasyMile has been forged as part of a project to automate a portion of the Sochaux plant’s logistics platform.
Mercedes-Benz Connectivity Services GmbH has been offering connectivity services for Mercedes-Benz car fleets under the brand name "connect business".
At the IAA, ZF presents solutions that can help make trucks safer in inner-city traffic using a radar-based turn assist system to monitor the entire right vehicle side.
With the ongoing market growth for temperature-controlled shipments, Kuehne + Nagel is investing in its European Pharma fleet.
Kuehne + Nagel announces a partnership with Sincero, a Chinese automotive logistics group with a nation-wide operation coverage, to invest in a joint venture focusing on contract logistics for the automotive sector. Kuehne + Nagel will hold the majority share of the joint venture.
Amey has unveiled its new Front End Loading waste collection vehicle which will be operating as part of Amey’s waste collection fleet.
Global trade enabler DP World has signed a 20-year concession with an automatic 20-year extension with the Republic of Mali to build and operate a 1000-hectare modern logistics hub outside of Bamako, the capital and largest city of Mali.