- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Transport and Logistics
At the ribbon-cutting ceremony in Bogotá, Colombia, Kuehne + Nagel unveiled its first regional Logistics Control Centre (LCC) for Integrated Logistics in South and Central America.
The logistics unit of Noatum Maritime Noatum Logistics has just launched a new division specialising in the provision of specific, high-value services to the railway industry.
Virgin Hyperloop One, the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), and AECOM have announced they are advancing to the second half of the Rocky Mountain Hyperloop feasibility study.
Systems and engineering technology company, Frazer-Nash Consultancy, has formed a new Transport and Infrastructure business group.
Johnson Controls Power Solutions has been awarded contracts to supply absorbent glass mat and flooded batteries to two heavy-duty commercial truck and bus industry leaders – Navistar and MAN Truck and Bus – in an effort to meet increasing electrical demands on fleets around the globe.
Intel and its ecosystem partners are showcasing a wide range of interconnected and intelligent technologies to enable Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions at Hannover Messe.
Passenger comfort means passenger loyalty. The cabin interior is the essential passenger facing element of the airline. Demanding passenger requirement and continuous technology innovations lead to more frequent interior refurbishment.
Daimler Trucks has handed over the first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers in Great Britain.