- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Transport and Logistics
Global trade enabler DP World has signed a 20-year concession with an automatic 20-year extension with the Republic of Mali to build and operate a 1000-hectare modern logistics hub outside of Bamako, the capital and largest city of Mali.
As of August 2018, a new Logistics Hub in Santiago de Chile will benefit the growing pharma and healthcare industry in South America with a dedicated warehousing solution.
Avnet, a leading global technology distributor, has announced that it will begin to offer ParceLive, a real-time shipment tracking system, on a global basis to its customer base. The ParceLive service was developed by Hanhaa, a UK-based IoT innovator.
At the ribbon-cutting ceremony in Bogotá, Colombia, Kuehne + Nagel unveiled its first regional Logistics Control Centre (LCC) for Integrated Logistics in South and Central America.
The logistics unit of Noatum Maritime Noatum Logistics has just launched a new division specialising in the provision of specific, high-value services to the railway industry.
Virgin Hyperloop One, the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), and AECOM have announced they are advancing to the second half of the Rocky Mountain Hyperloop feasibility study.
Systems and engineering technology company, Frazer-Nash Consultancy, has formed a new Transport and Infrastructure business group.
Johnson Controls Power Solutions has been awarded contracts to supply absorbent glass mat and flooded batteries to two heavy-duty commercial truck and bus industry leaders – Navistar and MAN Truck and Bus – in an effort to meet increasing electrical demands on fleets around the globe.