- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Transport and Logistics
AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, has been appointed by China Communications Construction Company to provide site supervision services for the stations, viaducts, tunnels and depots of the East Coast Rail Link project.
In the presence of key customers, Kuehne + Nagel recently inaugurated its first regional Logistics Control Centre for Integrated Logistics in North Asia Pacific.
At Solutrans 2017, Michelin solutions present 4 innovative digital services designed to help drivers and fleet managers get the most from their assets and their activity.
Rolls-Royce has extended its marine Energy Management solutions with a ‘cloud-based’ fuel consumption and carbon dioxide monitoring module designed to help shipowners meet the European Union’s Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV) regulation.
CSX Corporation has announced that James M. Foote is joining the company as chief operating officer.
Wearable technology which could reduce risks to drivers and lone workers has been trialled by highways engineers working for leading service provider Amey.
MICHELIN solutions has been awarded a major contract with XPO Logistics, a leading global provider of transport and logistics solutions, to provide a tailored tire management solution across nearly 80% of its 17,000-strong European fleet.
SEGRO plc and Roxhill have today launched SEGRO Logistics Park East Midlands Gateway, a 700-acre `inland port’ which combines links to the M1 and East Midlands Airport with a major new rail freight terminal.