- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Transport and Logistics
McLaren Automotive and the McLaren Technology Group are being brought together under one corporate structure to be called the McLaren Group. Announcing the news on July 3rd, the McLaren Group said unifying all activities under a single coordinated strategy and brand, allows ‘the exceptional reputation of each business for technological excellence to be used across the entire Group for the benefit of all its customers, partners and employees’.
ŠKODA is celebrating the production of its 15 millionth vehicle since the beginning of its partnership with Volkswagen. Since being incorporated into the Volkswagen Group in 1991, ŠKODA has transformed from a regional operator into an established high-volume manufacturer that is represented in over 100 markets across the world. Last year, the car manufacturer achieved a new sales record with over 1.1 million deliveries.