- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Transport and Logistics
The Kuehne + Nagel branch in Toronto, Canada, recently obtained KN PharmaChain seafreight certification, being the 200th certificate globally.
We move to cities and do internet shopping: that destroys the market for private cars and boosts demand for buses and delivery trucks.
In response to the House of Commons vote in the UK, Dr Detlef Trefzger, CEO of Kuehne + Nagel International AG, emphasises the importance of open markets.
Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation has received an order for traction system electrical equipment for 520 cars for commuter trains (52 trains comprising 10 cars each) for the Taiwan Railways Administration.
Mace has appointed Sean Gray as Director of Transportation to deliver the next phase of growth for its transport consultancy team.
At the yearly ceremony in Amsterdam, the Supply Chain Finance Community awarded Kuehne + Nagel’s supply chain finance solution as the best program in the category Transport & Logistics. Kuehne + Nagel has leveraged its existing Tradeshift e-invoicing platform by adding a Supply Chain Finance (SCF) layer on top.
Ordering goods online for home delivery is now a firmly established method of shopping throughout the Western world. In 2016, 65 billion parcels were delivered to homes worldwide.
The UK’s leading provider of temperature-controlled logistics services NFT is one of six premier logistics companies which have joined forces to form EV Cargo.