- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
Transport and Logistics
Boeing and the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) will flight-test Long-range Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) technology next year. This remote-sensing technology could help commercial airplane pilots better detect and avoid weather disturbances to improve flight safety.
Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence in Panama through continued partnership with Unicomer Group and a new facility in the Colon Free Zone.
McLaren Automotive and the McLaren Technology Group are being brought together under one corporate structure to be called the McLaren Group. Announcing the news on July 3rd, the McLaren Group said unifying all activities under a single coordinated strategy and brand, allows ‘the exceptional reputation of each business for technological excellence to be used across the entire Group for the benefit of all its customers, partners and employees’.
ŠKODA is celebrating the production of its 15 millionth vehicle since the beginning of its partnership with Volkswagen. Since being incorporated into the Volkswagen Group in 1991, ŠKODA has transformed from a regional operator into an established high-volume manufacturer that is represented in over 100 markets across the world. Last year, the car manufacturer achieved a new sales record with over 1.1 million deliveries.