- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Transport and Logistics
Ordering goods online for home delivery is now a firmly established method of shopping throughout the Western world. In 2016, 65 billion parcels were delivered to homes worldwide.
The UK’s leading provider of temperature-controlled logistics services NFT is one of six premier logistics companies which have joined forces to form EV Cargo.
Siemens is supplying an autonomous stockyard management system to be used in a new plant for HBIS Laoting Steel Co. Ltd., a Chinese subsidiary of one of the world's biggest iron and steel producers.
Kuehne + Nagel and easyJet signed an agreement for the logistics support to refurbish and modify 39 aircraft, executed at five MRO locations.
Kuehne + Nagel, one of the world’s leading logistics companies, was recently included in the SIX Switzerland Sustainability 25 Index.
The collaboration between Groupe PSA and EasyMile has been forged as part of a project to automate a portion of the Sochaux plant’s logistics platform.
Mercedes-Benz Connectivity Services GmbH has been offering connectivity services for Mercedes-Benz car fleets under the brand name "connect business".