- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Transport and Logistics
RAM Intermodal Software, a leading solutions provider to intermodal tank operators, container leasing organisations and intermodal equipment traders, has launched the ground-breaking Tank Connect mobile app to boost the bottom line of businesses that use its market-leading Monitor4000 tank operating software.
Lower inventory levels mean lower costs.
Colson Group has launched an all-new digital caster catalogue, built by CADENAS PARTsolutions.
Everything on one screen: Dispatchers and fleet managers have things easier thanks to Fleetboard.
Kuehne + Nagel and Deutsche Messe AG, event organisers of Hannover Messe 2018, are set to continue their successful partnership.
Boeing has unveiled a new unmanned electric vertical-take-off-and-landing (eVTOL) cargo air vehicle (CAV) prototype that will be used to test and evolve Boeing's autonomy technology for future aerospace vehicles.
AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, has been appointed by China Communications Construction Company to provide site supervision services for the stations, viaducts, tunnels and depots of the East Coast Rail Link project.
In the presence of key customers, Kuehne + Nagel recently inaugurated its first regional Logistics Control Centre for Integrated Logistics in North Asia Pacific.