- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Metso Outotec will deliver a high-capacity, high-powered Premier SAG mill to Northern Star Resources Limited’s Thunderbox gold mine expansion located in Yandal Belt, north of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia.
Unison, the leading name in all-electric tube bending machines, has launched a brand-new range of hybrid models to make its uncompromising levels of quality, reliability and support available to an even wider range of companies involved in tube manipulation.
Small but mighty electric compact machines from Volvo Construction Equipment are being put through their paces by Swiss customers for the first time in one of the most sustainable cities on earth, and the results are proving ‘quietly’ satisfying.
Metso Outotec has been a frontrunner in driving stirred milling innovations for decades and has now introduced its comprehensive portfolio featuring three frontrunning stirred milling solutions – Vertimill, Stirred Media Detritor, and HIGmill.
HS2 has launched ‘Florence’, the first of 10 HS2 Tunnel Boring Machines (TBMs) that will dig 64 miles of tunnel on Phase One of the UK’s new high speed railway.
Matara UK, specialists in automation, pneumatics and linear motion products, has launched a new range of linear rail and shaft clamping elements designed and produced in-house and exclusive to Matara.