- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Small but mighty electric compact machines from Volvo Construction Equipment are being put through their paces by Swiss customers for the first time in one of the most sustainable cities on earth, and the results are proving ‘quietly’ satisfying.
Metso Outotec has been a frontrunner in driving stirred milling innovations for decades and has now introduced its comprehensive portfolio featuring three frontrunning stirred milling solutions – Vertimill, Stirred Media Detritor, and HIGmill.
HS2 has launched ‘Florence’, the first of 10 HS2 Tunnel Boring Machines (TBMs) that will dig 64 miles of tunnel on Phase One of the UK’s new high speed railway.
Matara UK, specialists in automation, pneumatics and linear motion products, has launched a new range of linear rail and shaft clamping elements designed and produced in-house and exclusive to Matara.
To ensure that users find the optimum solution for their task, two experts in robot-assisted grinding have joined forces in a partnership.
Brokk has introduced the all new Brokk 900, the world’s largest and most powerful demolition robot.
Volvo Autonomous Solutions has signed an agreement with verification experts Foretellix to jointly address the challenges of large-scale verification of autonomous driving solutions on highways and confined areas, such as mines.
Selwood plant hire customers can now use QR codes to access bitesize video guides to help them carry out daily maintenance checks on their equipment.