- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Brokk has introduced the all new Brokk 900, the world’s largest and most powerful demolition robot.
Volvo Autonomous Solutions has signed an agreement with verification experts Foretellix to jointly address the challenges of large-scale verification of autonomous driving solutions on highways and confined areas, such as mines.
Selwood plant hire customers can now use QR codes to access bitesize video guides to help them carry out daily maintenance checks on their equipment.
Laing O’Rourke’s specialist trading business Select will be the first business in the UK to take delivery of the world’s first battery powered crawler crane, which was launched yesterday as part of Liebherr’s world premiere.
Metso Outotec is supporting the UNICEF emergency programme in Beirut, Lebanon, in collaboration with UNICEF Finland, by donating equipment which will be used in the reconstruction of the disaster area in order to secure clean water, sanitation and healthier living conditions for thousands of children and families.
JCB is to offer a fully glazed cab on the 19C-1E, an industry first for the electric mini excavator sector.
As an innovator in the heavy lift industry, Sarens has announced the newest addition to its global fleet.
Incorporated on 24th November 1960, Fabdec is celebrating its Diamond Anniversary of 60 years in business.