- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Volta Trucks, the leading full-electric commercial vehicle manufacturer, has confirmed that the Volta Zero will make its Spanish debut as it continues its tour of important, sustainability-focused European cities.
BASF has recently secured a multi-year contract with Mercedes-Benz in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region that extends its longstanding, commercially approved supplier status with the car company to Australia, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
Following the launch of its comprehensive range of electric trucks designed for distribution, Renault Trucks is producing its first electric truck dedicated to construction with zero emissions in use.
Toyota’s next generation fuel cell electric technology is powering a new fleet of heavy-duty trucks.
The comeback story of a very special bird has inspired AkzoNobel, Azul Airlines and Embraer to create the most colourful aeroplane in South America – the “Blue Macaw” Embraer 195 E2.
Porsche, Siemens Energy and a lineup of international companies are developing and implementing a pilot project in Chile that is expected to yield the world’s first integrated, commercial, industrial-scale plant for making synthetic climate-neutral fuels.
Ford will supply Sky engineers with 151 Transit Custom PHEVs this year to contribute to the company’s net zero carbon drive.
Great Britain’s ice cream sellers are successfully taking on the COVID-19 pandemic as the restrictions imposed on public life have led to a drastic reduction in sales at exhibitions, festivals and other similar events.