- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Doosan, the leading manufacturer of robust high-performance forklift trucks, has launched a new, highly versatile range of productivity enhancing electric reach trucks.
Mercedes-Benz is integrating the first brain-computer interface (BCI) approaches into its pioneering VISION AVTR concept vehicle.
The automotive and industrial supplier Schaeffler and Mobileye, an Intel Company and leading provider of automated driving solutions, have agreed on a long-term cooperation.
Bristol Airport and easyJet have announced a new collaboration to align on their important strategic goals around sustainability.
The further easing of travel restrictions throughout July resulted in a 74% upsurge in passengers compared with July 2020.
Vauxhall is the UK’s the best-selling electric Light Commercial Vehicle (e-LCV) manufacturer, according to the latest sales and registrations figures published by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders.
The Department for Transport has awarded funding through Innovate UK to a consortium to lead the UK’s first ever study on the electrification of long-range trucks with dynamic charging, using overhead wires on motorways.
Hyundai Motor Company has announced that it will begin a test operation of its RoboShuttle service on August 9th.