- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Tarmac and its rail freight partner DB Cargo UK have announced that the delivery of construction materials on a key strategic route will be powered entirely by 100% renewable fuel.
United Airlines has announced a commercial agreement with Denver-based aerospace company Boom Supersonic to add aircraft to its global fleet as well as a cooperative sustainability initiative, a move that facilitates a leap forward in returning supersonic speeds to aviation.
In August, DFDS will launch a new project to operate its first electric truck.
The Nissan Ariya has made its first public appearance, fittingly undertaking its debut drive around the iconic Circuit de Monaco in the glamourous French Riviera.
Lockheed Martin and General Motors (GM) are teaming up to develop the next generation of lunar vehicles to transport astronauts on the surface of the Moon, fundamentally evolving and expanding humanity’s deep-space exploration footprint.
Mercedes-Benz AG is the first car manufacturer to take an equity stake in Swedish start-up H2 Green Steel (H2GS) as a way to introduce CO2 free steel into series production.
Virgin Galactic has completed its third spaceflight and the first ever spaceflight from Spaceport America, New Mexico.
Toyota has announced a marketing collaboration with GoPro to celebrate the launch of the new Toyota Hilux Invincible.