- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The new Vauxhall Corsa is the UK’s best-selling car so far this year, according to the latest new car sales and registration figures released by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders.
Torsus, manufacturer of the world’s toughest, heavy-duty off-road buses, has announced a comprehensive range of all-new 2021 technical updates for its flagship vehicle, the Torsus Praetorian.
From 2022, Lufthansa Cargo will equip all Boeing 777 freighters with AeroSHARK, an innovative surface technology that improves fuel efficiency and helps airlines to reach sustainability targets.
NASA’s Ingenuity Mars Helicopter has become the first aircraft in history to make a powered, controlled flight on another planet.
Axalta, a leading global supplier of liquid and powder coatings, has been chosen by the Wolfast Uniovi team from the University of Oviedo to coat its pioneering prototype electric motorbike entry to the VI MotoStudent International Competition.
Volta Trucks, the leading full-electric commercial vehicle manufacturer, has confirmed that the Volta Zero will make its Spanish debut as it continues its tour of important, sustainability-focused European cities.
BASF has recently secured a multi-year contract with Mercedes-Benz in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region that extends its longstanding, commercially approved supplier status with the car company to Australia, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
Following the launch of its comprehensive range of electric trucks designed for distribution, Renault Trucks is producing its first electric truck dedicated to construction with zero emissions in use.