- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
In April 2019, PAL-V and Royal NLR (Netherlands Aerospace Centre) signed an MoU for mutual cooperation to develop an autonomous eVTOL flying car.
Lockheed Martin hosted a ceremony to celebrate its new F-16 production line in Greenville, South Carolina.
Neste, the world’s leading renewable products producer from wastes and residues, and Air BP, the international aviation fuel products and services supplier, have entered into an agreement to deliver sustainable aviation fuel to airline and airport customers in Sweden in 2019.
After ushering in a dynamic new era for Kia Motors, the 2018 Stinger sportback has been awarded the first-ever J.D. Power Engineering Award for Highest-Rated All-New Vehicle.
Lockheed Martin’s Pilotage Distributed Aperture Sensor system took flight for the first time aboard the V-280 Valor, Bell Helicopter’s next-generation tiltrotor aircraft in a series of flights over Fort Worth, Texas, in March.
Pioneering technology leader ABB has teamed up with Porsche Japan to develop a dedicated high-power charger for Porsche’s electric vehicles in Japan.
Abellio has been announced as the successful bidder to operate the East Midlands Railway franchise, responsible for delivering new trains, smart ticketing and more frequent services for passengers.
The Mercedes-Benz Untertürkheim plant is advancing its transformation into a high-tech location for electric mobility.