- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Following the launch of its comprehensive range of electric trucks designed for distribution, Renault Trucks is producing its first electric truck dedicated to construction with zero emissions in use.
Toyota’s next generation fuel cell electric technology is powering a new fleet of heavy-duty trucks.
The comeback story of a very special bird has inspired AkzoNobel, Azul Airlines and Embraer to create the most colourful aeroplane in South America – the “Blue Macaw” Embraer 195 E2.
Porsche, Siemens Energy and a lineup of international companies are developing and implementing a pilot project in Chile that is expected to yield the world’s first integrated, commercial, industrial-scale plant for making synthetic climate-neutral fuels.
Ford will supply Sky engineers with 151 Transit Custom PHEVs this year to contribute to the company’s net zero carbon drive.
Great Britain’s ice cream sellers are successfully taking on the COVID-19 pandemic as the restrictions imposed on public life have led to a drastic reduction in sales at exhibitions, festivals and other similar events.
A key milestone has been reached at the new Brent Cross West railway station, as the first piles were put in the ground last week.
Mace, the international consultancy and construction company, has been appointed by Network Rail to provide consultancy services on its railway improvement programme for the North West and Central Region, known as Project Alpha.