- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Supporting the slogan "We live diversity!", Daimler will be participating in 17 Pride parades and events all over the world.
Boeing has announced its investment in Kittyhawk, a company offering a unified approach to the safe operation of commercial unmanned aircraft systems.
Fidel López Soria has been appointed CEO of Ferrovial Services, to replace Santiago Olivares, who has decided to leave the company to pursue new professional endeavours. They will work together over the next few months to ensure a smooth hand-over.
IVECO BUS, a brand of CNH Industrial N.V has won a contract to supply RATP (the state-owned Parisian public transport operator) with its 18-metre articulated buses designed to run on compressed natural gas or biomethane.
Bombardier has announced that it has signed a letter of intent (LOI) for up to 18 Global 6500 and Global 7500 business jets with HK Bellawings Jet Limited, a leading aircraft management company based in Hong Kong.
Arup and Civil Aviation Authority International, the technical cooperation arm of the UK Civil Aviation Authority, have signed a landmark agreement to partner on shaping a better world by raising the standards of aviation across the globe.
BP Ventures has invested $20 million in ultra-fast charging battery developer StoreDot. The innovative battery technology company has targets to charge electric vehicles in five minutes