- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Customers using London Overground routes from Cheshunt, Chingford and Enfield Town into London Liverpool Street have begun to benefit from a boost in capacity, as the first of the new state-of-the-art trains were introduced.
The Koenigsegg Gemera, the world’s first Mega-GT and Koenigsegg’s first four-seater, has made its world debut.
Hyundai Motor Company and Kia Motors Corporation have developed the world’s first predictive ICT Connected Shift System.
The BMW Group has chosen AkzoNobel to be a trusted supplier of vehicle refinish products and services to a large part of its distribution network around the world.
McLaren Racing’s 2020 Formula 1 car has raced into view ahead of the new season, with AkzoNobel again supplying high-tech coatings technology for the stylish MCL35.
Jaguar Land Rover is developing the seat of the future - a pioneering shape-shifting system designed to improve customer wellbeing by tackling the health risks of sitting down for too long.
Implementing its plans for the electrification of its range, as previously announced, Maserati has started the testing phase of its new full electric propulsion systems that will equip the future models of the Brand.