- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Jaguar Land Rover is taking part in pioneering research trials to test the capability of advanced lightweight metals and composites to be used in future vehicles.
Jaguar Racing has confirmed a long-term partnership renewal with global automotive technology company, GKN Automotive, within the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
Toyota is extending its research and development of hydrogen-fuelled transport beyond cars to heavy-duty trucks and trains, working with partners in North America and Japan, making further progress towards a hydrogen-based society.
The ABB FIA Formula E Championship has become the first sport to have a net zero carbon footprint since inception, investing in internationally certified projects in all race markets to offset emissions from six seasons of electric racing.
The bus division of Daimler Truck AG has put in a successful bid for a large tender in Israel and has won the order for a total of 415 city and inter-city buses.
The plates are being brought in especially for electric vehicles and have an eye-catching green flash on the left-hand side to highlight the fact that EVs are emission-free.
Eurostar, the high-speed rail link between the UK and mainland Europe, has confirmed that its London-Amsterdam service will operate fully direct both to and from the Netherlands from the 26th October.