- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Alongside the A-Class, the G-Class and the new four-door Mercedes-AMG GT Coupé, highlights at this year's Geneva Motor Show include the world premiere of the new C-Class in Saloon and Estate guise with new petrol and diesel engines, and as plug-in hybrid models.
Network Rail’s Western route today published its ambitious five-year plan to operate, maintain and renew the region’s railway over the five years to 2024.
With the “BASF Colour Report for Automotive OEM Coatings”, BASF’s Coatings division provides a global analysis of the colour distribution in the 2017 automotive market.
Mercedes‑Benz has celebrated the world premiere of the latest generation of its successful Sprinter model. With the new edition of the bestseller, Mercedes‑Benz Vans now marks the start of the digital age in this vehicle segment.
The German operator Bremer Straßenbahn AG (BSAG) has ordered an additional ten Avenio trams from Siemens, exercising an option in a contract signed in June 2017, when BSAG ordered 67 Avenio trams.
Honeywell and LG Electronics Inc. signed a memorandum of understanding to develop a unique automotive software technology and infrastructure solution to address threats associated with the increase in vehicle connectivity technology.