- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
For the first time, global sales by Mercedes-Benz passed the mark of 200,000 units in a November with deliveries of 209,058 cars constituting an increase of 5.3%.
Whether you prefer a window seat, want a sneak peak in first class, or like to know where the nearest toilets are, Hull Trains’ customers can now take a 360 virtual tour inside its new Paragon trains.
Mercedes-Benz delivered the 55,555th Citaro urban bus of the successful model series.
Kia Motors Corporation has celebrated its 10th anniversary of vehicle production in West Point, Georgia, U.S.A.
The first fully-electric Mercedes-Benz eCitaro city buses were handed over on 18th November 2019 to ESWE Verkehr in Wiesbaden.
Stadler and San Bernardino County Transportation Authority signed the first ever contract to supply a hydrogen-powered train to run in the United States.
Scania expands the partnership with the Swedish cross-country ski team by supporting it with a new bus, in addition to the ski-waxing trailer.
Transnet has launched a 375-wagon manganese train, a production train with the most number of wagons in the world.