- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Kia Motors Corporation has celebrated its 10th anniversary of vehicle production in West Point, Georgia, U.S.A.
The first fully-electric Mercedes-Benz eCitaro city buses were handed over on 18th November 2019 to ESWE Verkehr in Wiesbaden.
Stadler and San Bernardino County Transportation Authority signed the first ever contract to supply a hydrogen-powered train to run in the United States.
Scania expands the partnership with the Swedish cross-country ski team by supporting it with a new bus, in addition to the ski-waxing trailer.
Transnet has launched a 375-wagon manganese train, a production train with the most number of wagons in the world.
Daimler Trucks & Buses, one of the world’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturers, pursues a sustainable corporate strategy and aims to offer only new vehicles that are CO2-neutral in driving operation in the triad markets of Europe, Japan and NAFTA by 2039.
Scania has presented its new generation buses for city and suburban operations.