- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
China Airlines has finalised its agreement with Boeing to order six 777 Freighters to modernise its cargo fleet.
Singapore Airlines has debuted its nonstop service between Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and Singapore.
American Airlines continues to grow in Montana with four new seasonal flights to the Big Sky Country from Philadelphia, New York City and Los Angeles.
Customers have been welcomed to a bigger, brighter and more accessible White Hart Lane station this week as Transport for London opened the new station entrances and unveiled the major transformation, which will include step-free access from street to platform for the first time.
Mercedes-Benz Vans presented the Concept EQV as a study at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2019, and now the series version of the Mercedes-Benz EQV is celebrating its debut.
Boeing has delivered the first of eight 787-10 Dreamliner aeroplanes to Vietnam Airlines via lease from Air Lease Corporation.