- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Scania has presented its new generation buses for city and suburban operations.
Mercedes-Benz further increased its brand value, and is once again the world’s most valuable luxury automotive brand.
Volvo Cars has introduced the XC40 Recharge, the company’s first ever fully electric car and the first model to appear in its brand new Recharge car line concept.
During the initial phase, private car owners and heavy-duty vehicle drivers can refuel with renewable diesel at one station in Tallinn, at Kadaka tee 60, Tallinn.
Salini Impregilo enters the Norwegian market for the first time with the signing of a €388-million civil works contract to upgrade a 13.6-kilometre section of a rail line between the towns of Nykirke and Barkaker south of Oslo.
CoreRFID is rolling out a system of tags and readers for Network Rail, which owns and runs Britain’s railway network.
Spirit Airlines is advancing its promise to invest in the Guest experience by unveiling new, more comfortable seats that provide additional usable legroom.
The Federal Aviation Administration, NASA and their partners in a pilot programme that is laying the groundwork for an Unmanned Aircraft Systems traffic management system successfully demonstrated how such a system can work in the future.