- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Mercedes-Benz Vans presented the Concept EQV as a study at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2019, and now the series version of the Mercedes-Benz EQV is celebrating its debut.
Boeing has delivered the first of eight 787-10 Dreamliner aeroplanes to Vietnam Airlines via lease from Air Lease Corporation.
Kia Motors America has introduced a completely redesigned customer web site, www.Kia.com, which has been updated to provide consumers with a new and easier way to navigate their online experience.
South African Airways is further strengthening its presence in Ghana by increasing weekly frequencies from 9 to 10 flights between Johannesburg and Accra, and by launching a daily service between Accra and Washington DC, with effect from 5th September 2019.
The Port of Long Beach, one of the greenest ports in the world, has selected HDR to perform the final design as it moves ahead with its $870 million effort to streamline rail operations and reduce bottlenecks at the second-busiest container port in the U.S.
Gatwick has published its new five-year Capital Investment Programme which highlights more investment in automation and technology as an enabler of sustainable growth.
A chromate-free exterior primer developed by AkzoNobel’s Aerospace Coatings business has been newly qualified by aircraft manufacturer Boeing, underlining the company’s ongoing drive to make the aerospace industry more sustainable.