- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The Nissan Ariya has made its first public appearance, fittingly undertaking its debut drive around the iconic Circuit de Monaco in the glamourous French Riviera.
Lockheed Martin and General Motors (GM) are teaming up to develop the next generation of lunar vehicles to transport astronauts on the surface of the Moon, fundamentally evolving and expanding humanity’s deep-space exploration footprint.
Mercedes-Benz AG is the first car manufacturer to take an equity stake in Swedish start-up H2 Green Steel (H2GS) as a way to introduce CO2 free steel into series production.
Virgin Galactic has completed its third spaceflight and the first ever spaceflight from Spaceport America, New Mexico.
Toyota has announced a marketing collaboration with GoPro to celebrate the launch of the new Toyota Hilux Invincible.
McLaren Racing and strategic partner, Gulf Oil International, have unveiled an innovative special livery celebrating their historic partnership with a one-off iconic design for the 2021 Monaco Grand Prix.
The new Vauxhall Corsa is the UK’s best-selling car so far this year, according to the latest new car sales and registration figures released by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders.
Torsus, manufacturer of the world’s toughest, heavy-duty off-road buses, has announced a comprehensive range of all-new 2021 technical updates for its flagship vehicle, the Torsus Praetorian.