- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Nouryon, a global specialty chemicals leader, has introduced Thioplast EPS 35, an innovative solution that enables high-performance coatings and adhesives to withstand harsh environments in the construction, automotive, aerospace, marine, and energy industries.
Evonik has developed two photopolymers for industrial 3D printing applications and introduced them under the brand names INFINAM TI 3100 L and INFINAM ST 6100 L.
MB Motorsport accelerated by Blue Square has announced the continuation of its partnership with premium automotive chemicals manufacturer, LIQUI MOLY.
BASF, SABIC and Linde have signed a joint agreement to develop and demonstrate solutions for electrically heated steam cracker furnaces.
Nouryon has introduced LumaTreat, a global patent-pending smart-tagged polymer line of products that is revolutionary in the water management industry.
Nouryon has launched Arquad GS, an innovative, environmentally friendly antimicrobial agent that enables the formulation of a robust and tintable anti-viral paint.
Total and Plastic Energy have announced the creation of a strategic partnership and the development of the first chemical recycling project in France.
Ecolab, the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services, will supply NHS Supply Chain with five million litres of hand sanitiser, Skinman Soft Protect FF, by the end of the year.