- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
BASF, SABIC and Linde have signed a joint agreement to develop and demonstrate solutions for electrically heated steam cracker furnaces.
Nouryon has introduced LumaTreat, a global patent-pending smart-tagged polymer line of products that is revolutionary in the water management industry.
Nouryon has launched Arquad GS, an innovative, environmentally friendly antimicrobial agent that enables the formulation of a robust and tintable anti-viral paint.
Total and Plastic Energy have announced the creation of a strategic partnership and the development of the first chemical recycling project in France.
Ecolab, the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services, will supply NHS Supply Chain with five million litres of hand sanitiser, Skinman Soft Protect FF, by the end of the year.
BASF received the world’s first registration for the company’s innovative Tirexor herbicide by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority.
Chemicals company INEOS has teamed up with the world’s best Formula One team Mercedes-AMG Petronas through a new principal partnership.