- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Nutrien Ltd and Tianqi Lithium Corporation have announced that they have signed an agreement, whereby Tianqi Lithium has agreed to purchase 62,556,568 "A shares" of Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A. held by Nutrien for consideration of $65 per share in cash.
OCP Group and The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company have agreed to explore the phased creation of a new global fertilisers joint venture, in a move that will accelerate the execution of both ADNOC and OCP’s international strategies.
Akzo Nobel, the experts in making paints and coatings has a new standard in quick and reliable advanced colour-matching that’s available to vehicle body shops after AkzoNobel combined two of its most innovative tools into a single system.
Novartis AG has announced the successful completion of the previously announced tender offer by its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, Novartis AM Merger Corporation, for all the outstanding shares of common stock, par value $0.0001 per share, of AveXis, Inc at a price of $218.00 per share, net to the seller in cash, without interest and subject to any tax withholding.
Powder containment and aseptic transfer valve specialist, ChargePoint Technology, has launched a unique Smart monitoring hub to support efficiency and safety within chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
AkzoNobel has become the recommended supplier of automotive refinishes for Mercedes-Benz China, the country's leading luxury auto brand.
SABIC and ExxonMobil have announced that they have created a new joint venture to advance the development of the Gulf Coast Growth Ventures project, a 1.8 million tonne ethane cracker currently planned for construction in San Patricio County, Texas. The facility will also include a mono-ethylene glycol unit and two polyethene units.