- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
For the 29th consecutive year, LyondellBasell, one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies, is a top corporate donor to the United Way of Greater Houston with a donation of $1.36 million for its 2017 campaign.
On Saturday, SABIC was proud to participate in Innovation to Impact Forum 2018 #InnovationtoImpact co-hosted by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the King Abdullah University for Science and Technology (KAUST), on the campus of MIT.
KBR, Inc has announced that it has been awarded an ammonia plant contract by Toyo Engineering Corporation for the Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Ltd greenfield urea project in Gorakhpur, India.
AkzoNobel announces the sale of 100% of its Specialty Chemicals business to The Carlyle Group and GIC for an enterprise value of €10.1 billion.
Corpus Christi Polymers LLC, a newly formed joint venture between Alpek, S.A.B. de C.V, Indorama Ventures Holdings LP, a subsidiary of Indorama Ventures public company limited, and Far Eastern Investment (Holding) Limited, has entered into an asset purchase agreement with M&G USA Corp. and its affiliated debtors whereby CC Polymers will acquire the integrated PTA-PET plant currently under construction in Corpus Christi, Texas, certain M&G intellectual property, and a desalination/boiler plant providing water and steam to the Corpus Christi Project.
Logistics solutions for the pharma and healthcare industry are among the most important growth drivers for Kuehne + Nagel’s European overland business.
The global Water-Soluble Fertiliser Market size was $12.5 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to reach $22 billion by 2024.
Working together to inspire students and the next generation of scientists, 3M and Nobel Media are bringing Nobel Laureates to Minnesota for a series of dynamic events, 25th – 26th April, as part of the Nobel Prize Inspiration Initiative.