- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Three exciting days of face-to-face collaboration with AkzoNobel experts have opened doors for international start-ups to ‘paint the future’ with their innovations.
Novartis has entered into an agreement with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited to acquire the assets associated with Xiidra 5% worldwide.
ExxonMobil will proceed with a $2 billion investment to expand its Baytown, Texas chemical plant, which will create approximately 2,000 jobs during construction and contribute to the approximate 15% return the company expects from its chemical investments.
Raytheon is developing a portable device to evaluate bacteria and their potential to cause harm—information that could support the future development of medical countermeasures and improved screening tools.
Nouryon has completed a €4 million expansion at Mahad, India, which will increase organic peroxides production capacity at the site by 80%.
Evotec SE and Indivumed have entered into a research collaboration to discover and develop first-in-class therapeutics for the treatment of colorectal cancer.
Novartis has completed the spin-off of the Alcon eye care devices business.